"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Get your tickets now.

Well we back from NM and I got pneumonia, again. Hopefully no Hospital stay this time! Well I got a new houseā€¦ so you will have some place to stay when you are in town. Welcome to mi Casa, Bendahos.

I like the Horseshoe drive up to the front door, cool. Property goes more to the right and there is a 12ft gate to the backyard.


A view from the front door.

This was Dec 12th 9am, check out the sky. 52deg how will we make it?

The back yard is just sand and sad trees but there a private gate to get back there so I'm HAPPY!



This is were the rusty shit goes.

4 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Curt! Are you going to be the white trash guy on your block with all your broken down cars and tires and what? It looks so empty and pretty.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Where is the garage?

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Curt said...

Who needs a garage when you have warm weather, a SEA-MENT driveway,and couple cinder blocks?

It's in front of the blue car in the first pic.

And Kisten, I can't change who I am just cuz I'm moving. Crack open a Pabst New Mexico!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Very nice Curtis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home