"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Monday, December 05, 2005

Raze it Up!



Yippppeeee! I got a raise today! A whooping 21 centaroonies!
Was this to entice me into staying in Ohio…??? Maybe for $0.22 ??? My anniversary date was in August and my boss is always behind. Jokingly he said “it would have been better if not for your attendance.” “All that time you spent looking for a new job really hurt your review.” He also said this was the first review he ever wrote that wasn’t “sugar coated.” “Just sign here and here, I know you don’t care anyway,” he said. I replied, “That’s funny!”

(By the way a $0.21 raise is great where I work. My friend worked here for 5 years and only summed 86 cents in raises. Sorry Johnny.)

How ever will I spend my 100 bucks (retro)? I know I need a new pair of socks and a shirt (unless I don’t return Ray’s then I’m good). I will probably buy doughnuts for my team at work which leaves me with about $85 bucks. What to do? It hurts.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger gomezfive said...

mis camisa y calcitines son su camisa y calcitines. i'm always happy to clothe my puke-laden chums. keep the tee-shirt and socks and buy yourself something pretty...or shiny...or at the very least, compact and portable. hey remember that time back at daves house and you puked yerself? you were wearing his moms pink sweats and bathrobe, sitting on the dryer while your clothes were being laundered, chanting: "i'm sorry i puked, dave. i'm sorry i puked, dave." and then the next morning, tim was sitting on the couch and cut his hand on a dry chunk of your puke while he was stretching.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger gomezfive said...

88.65 is a lot of moneys. that's like you 3 heejes, a rock (which can be parlayed into a beej,) a carton of newports, 2 40 oz brews, 4 slim jims, 1 chic-o-stik, and a copy of Harpers Bazaar.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I think you should give it to me for having to wash your puked clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home