"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Friday, November 18, 2005

New to the blog...

Frankly, I was jealous of my friend Kristen's blog and how much company time she waists writing her thoughts. I will not be outdone. I am the King Slacker and my work allows it!
Or, at least they don't know about it. Well the real reason is that Huberwelding.com grew into a costly burden that I did not want to continue. Not much unlike weekly garbage pickup and internet sevice which I mooch off the neighbors. Praise Alliah for wireless modems.

My first post shall be Likes and Dislikes:

Likes
1. Zombies -Don't know why but I always liked the way they eat the brains: BBBRRRAiNNZ - The other grey meat!
2. PINUPS - If you ever saw my bathroom... I like the way they stare at my guests while they pee. Sex and Art a great combo!
3. Music - The King, man, The King, 40 years old, fat as hell, and still layed the pipe.
4. Grude/Crass Jokes - the kind of joke that isn't even funny it just makes you go "DAMN" and laugh about it the next day. So bad its not even suitable for a bar.
5. Junk Cars - Rust has always made me weak in the knees. "I can fix it!"
6. Trying something new. Never a dull moment...

Dislikes
1. Mean people are unhappy people, Nuff said.
2. That cauliflour mash at Ruby Tuesdays. Fucking gross! and I love cauliflower.
3. Being bored.


Well, thats everything that defines me. (more to be added as it pisses me off)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home