"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Thezbeeing


I always wanted an Academy Award but not being an “actor” makes that dream not so promising. Here is my plan: get in a movie playing the role of a retard (or mentally challenged for the PC). That is my only shot and the best my acting skills will provide. I know I could do it, I’m half way there. Hopefully this doesn’t seem mean I just want the award. I have seen a lot of good movies and a lot of good actors that don’t get the recognition because the role was written too much for “them.” But when immersed in the character of "tard" the awards pour in. I can do it, Hollywood look out. Here are a few of the projects and teachers I have studied:

Digging to China - Kevin Bacon
Rain Man – Dustin Hoffman
“Life Goes On” - Chris Burke
Radio – Cuba Gooding Jr.
90210 – Tori Spelling
Nell – Jodie Foster
The Other Sister – Juliet Lewis
What’s Eating Gilbert Grape? - Leonardo Di Caprio
Steven Seagal
Riding the Bus with My Sister – Rosie O’Donnell
Sling Blade - Billy Bob Thornton
Rocky – Sylvester Stallone
Bill - Mickey Rooney
I am Sam – Sean Penn
(coming) The Ringer – Johnny Knoxville
Billy Madison - Adam Sandler

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

You forgot: Nip/Tuck, Kimberly. That has got to be about the worst show on TV and everyone watches it? WHY@#$%@#

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Stir Of Echoes- Kevin Bacon

Although I ejnoy this movie and will watch it every time its on cable, I do think Kevin was mistaken when researching for his psychic character. I'm not sure if he knew exactly what "special gift" his character was supposed to have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home