"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Friday, September 08, 2006

“I still have my kidneys”…or…”I still have a job”

Well I still have a job, at least until summer of 2007 when they start canning the production team. They plan on getting rid of the carpet dwellers first and some of the managers before the chopping block is passed to us. Our team only has 52 and we should have 65 so I don’t know who will get the axe if anyone at all. It would make sense to keep us all but there has been a lot of mismanagement and uncertain planning. I have thought that if I get fired maybe the stocks will go up 2-3 cents. So considering that, I feel a little like Jesus.
Bobbi and I have been getting along a lot better since the last post. I thinks we understand each other better now but she still has not sold a mortgage. Anyone want to lock into an interest only? You could get into a mansion for $650 a month.
Chad if the neighbors’ house is all boarded up you should throw your parties over there you wouldn’t have to clean up at all… just a suggestion?
Anyway the Montana trip is on hold but I have looked (under Kristen’s suggestions) into mounting… @#$#... MOUNTAIN real estate business ventures.

Peace out Homies – dee dee dee

13 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Good for you Curt. I am happy you still have a job.
Any thoughts of a hot dog cart if things fall apart?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Yeah, and I'm not knocked up, so we don't have to move either. I guess we'll stay 2000 miles away for at least another menstrual cycle.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

YOu could stop doing it.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What now?

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Huber I know that you are out there. Now POST.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Tam said...

i always said you looked like Ben Affleck, then Ben Affleck got ugly. I meant it as a compliment.

And Bobbi's hot too.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Tam you have Kristen, leave Bobbi alone - She's mine! I marked my territory that one night at Harrassments...

She's gonna leave Curt one day for me, you'll see.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Damn you, Jaime!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Great. Now my real name is out there. Good thing you spelled it wrong.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

I gotta poop.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

I finally got your Xmas card. I'm sort of bummed. Kristen and Ray's was full of art, and mine said "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" - Did you run out of original ideas for mine, or was it a poke at my non-church going self? Either way, cute dog.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Congrats, dude.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Congrats, dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home