"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

We are not alone

So Brett made a “best” friend named Dez and a while back he spend the weekend . I’m on nights so I am a cranky asshole come Sundays. Well anyhow Bobbi tells me that we are supposed to go over this kid’s house for dinner so that we can meet his parents. I’m think’en this is going to really, really suck ass and I better take some beer so that I the night goes by quick and I won’t care about how lame these people are. I was bitter. I took a six’er so I wouldn’t appear like a drunk (and the Dez is never allowed over again) but its enough to get me through.

These people are awesome! We have new friends out here now. The dude’s name is Carlos but the kids all call him “Poppi” including Bobbi, which makes us ALL uncomfortable and the chick's name is Jennifer. When we got there Carlos was listening to gangster rap while downing a Budweiser. Every-other word is “Fuck.” These are my peeps, man.

Carlos came from Brooklyn and has the accent to prove it. He says, “If the kids (plural) gonna fucken swear then at least they better learn to fuck'en use it correctly. Fuck man what you drinken?”

Jennifer is cool too.

We are having them over this weekend for some fucken beers.



On a side note: Julie and Scott just left after delivering my Bronco. It was a good time by all. Thanks guys.

8 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you need to show him where you're from. Let him know shit's REAL.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

I don't remember saying you could make new friends while you were there Curt. I want to call Carlos Poppi...

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Tam said...

An ethnic guy with an american girl? Sounds like Kris and Ray have been REPLACED!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Tam said...

And thanks for sticking that damn Michael Jackson song in my head because of your title.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fuckin great that you have made new friends.

Tam, ethnic guy & American girl? Carlos is from Brooklyn, while his name denotes a Latino ethnicity I am willing to bet that he too is American. I get your point, no harm meant but let's be careful out there. Perhaps you could call Jennifer, white or Caucasian instead.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Curt said...

Sharron, what in the HELL has Beboebo done to you? I feel dirty. The world feels just wrong. I have nothing to believe in anymore. There is no more purity.
"fuckin?" - As in: "It's fuckin great that you have made new friends." girl you should be ashamed. Anyway, I guess I sould rejoice and welcome you to the darkside, young Jedi.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

She will call old ladies "cunt" while driving. Sometimes even "stupid fucking cunt". I am not safe at home.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Did we specify that Jennifer was white? Hmmm...

Thanks for making me laugh Curt, I miss you and Bobbi and even that brat Brett too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home