"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sorry!


OK OK I deserve a beat'in! I will not offer any lame accuses why I haven’t posted since I moved other than I am a lazy jerk. I am working 5:45pm- 6:20am W-T-F-Every other SAT and it is not fun staying awake at all. My job requires me to push F3 and F6 most of the night but I have to run between machines loading and unloading product. After the first day of work I went home and slept 4 restless hours before I had to go back into work for the next 12 hr shift. I had nightmares of pushing F6 F3 F6 F6 F3 F6 all in the wrong order and when ever I messed up a semi truck would hit us and the bank would take our house. I’m not stressed or anything! I have been preoccupying my stress by drawing plans for a garage next to the house. I got estimates to have it built. The first was for $38K the second for $22K. WTF we can’t afford that so I am just going to build it myself. I got estimates for that and it is about $8K completed. But that means I will have to dig the foundation myself too. I have 3 or 4 days off a week so hopefully I can do it a little at a time (and pay a little-at-a-time too). I already have a shovel. Scott is coming out this weekend and bringing the Bronco back from MN with him. That should be fun accept that I have to work Sat. Miss everone and look forward to you visiting.

6 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Can you get me one of those all over paper/plastic body suits so I can commit murders without worrying about leaving trace evidence behind?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Have fun digging a foundation. I think it would be better to rent a bobcat and do it all in one day. What's more, if you have the bobcat for the whole weekend you could use it to get even with the neighbor who put up a sign about your dog's poop. And by ge teven I mean kill them and burry them in a deep grave below your new garage.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do they pay to press F3 and F6? I might be qualified...

Did you ever get my E-mail??? Too lazy to reply???

HA!

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Yuri having problems making new friends? lol

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Are you in a hatch? Do you know the code? Did you make out with Sawyer too?

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Whatever "Tam" said just made me spit out my beer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home