"I'd rather be shaving."

You're a star, you're a star, you're a bright shining star...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Boob-tube

I felt like I need to keep up with the Jones (Kristen) and write a little tidbit about TV. So at this new house we actually hooked up our TVs to antennas (we haven’t really watched TV in the last 2 years besides movies, too cheapo for cable or to busy). Reception is really good here because we are at the top of the valley.
At 4:00 every day Brett and I watch back to back episodes of “Malcolm in the Middle,” This by far has to be my favorite show of all time! Sure Cheers, Wings, Buffy, Seinfeld, Married W/ Children, or Will and Grace all had a few good one liners, and they each had memorable episodes, but Malcolm is piss your pants funny sometimes! Was that a run on sentence or what?

Every day Brett sings along with the theme song, “…life is unfair.”

Can’t report on anything else cuz that’s pretty much all we watch so far.

9 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

You sound like my grandma with her antena is just fine mess.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

You're descriptions of your new life make me think of a sitcom. I can hear the applause when Bobbi walks in the door...

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

What with the zany couple with wild kids down the street to play your Barney and Betty, you guys could rule Tuesday mid season on the new CW.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

I would so watch that show. Poppi...

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I think it could be called... THe Brad Garret Show. It could star Brad Garret from Everybod Loves Raymond as Curt Guber a mild mannered garbage man, Bea Arthur as the nosy neighbor with a heart of gold Mrs Cravits, Barbra Bertonelli as Robbi his wife (I understand that Bobbi and Curt are not married but this is for broadcast TV) and some kid as what's his name.

I know we talked about the Barney and Betty from down the street, but focus groups liked the Mrs Cravits idea better

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Could Mrs. Cravits wear out dated track suits? Because I think the nostagia factor would be high with those. Especialy if Adidas started making retro ones to coincide...I smell product tie in!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I think she would were flowered shirts and slacks. I like the word slacks.
And she has a running joke about her ill fitting bra and asks Curt to help fix it or if he'd mind if she took it off. This gets a lot of laugh track work but Curt just rolls his eyes ala Mr Roper from Three's Company.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Curt said...

Do Iget to make the "prune face" while I roll my eyes? Cuz I think that'll help.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

No. The actor playing you would. You would have to sit at home and make the prune face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home